Incarnate Word Lutheran Church
Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
4950 Hugh Howell Road
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Sunday Service 8:45 AM
We, the family of Incarnate Word Lutheran Church of the Missouri Synod would love to extend an invitation to you, your family and friends to worship with us every Sunday morning at 8:45 AM. Fellowship, Sunday School and Adult Bible study follow the service.
Our mission began in 2001 and as we continue to grow, our goal is to teach and preach the good news of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
As St. Paul taught the Romans in Romans 15: 7, "Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.”
We hope to see you soon.
©2017, Incarnate Word Lutheran Church, All Rights Reserved.
Rev. Dr. Wilton Heyliger
Rev. Dr. Wilton Heyliger is a graduate of Concordia Theological Seminary and was ordained as minister in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod in 2003. He has been living in Sandy Springs, Georgia since 1991 with his wife Edith and children, Sara Catherine and Joseph.
Dr. Wilton Heyliger earned his undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering at Howard University, his MBA from Southern Illinois University and his MA and PhD in economics at Indiana University. He was on the finance faculties of Howard University, the College of William and Mary and East Tennessee State University. He was Head of the Department of Finance and Marketing at Norfolk State University and Chair of the Department of Business Administration at Morris Brown College in Atlanta.
Dr. Heyliger also served as Director of Special Project and Economic Development at Morris Brown College. Dr. Heyliger's scholarly research in banking was published in the Review of Black Political Economy, the Review of Business and Economics and The Journal of Small Business Finance.
How to find us:
Incarnate Word is at First Moravian Church of Georgia 4950 Hugh Howell Rd, Stone Mountain, GA 30087
- Remember as we wait for our Lord, we prepare ourselves by our devotion to worship and sacrifices for his work.
- Bible Study after service
- Youth Choir will sing next Sunday
- FL/GA District has partnered with Lutheran Hour Ministries who has developed an online, self-pace training course on outreach. www. lhm.org/learn/outreach
- Worldwide KFUO.org- The Messenger of Good News download the app or stream live on laptop/tablet for great Lutheran teaching, preaching, devotions and music brought to you by the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod(LCMS).
- If you have clothes to donate to the Kenya barrel, please bring next Sunday or let Pastor or Martin know so they can be picked up this week.
- Share Christ’s Mercy to provide relief to those affected by hurricanes. Give to LCMS Disaster Response @LCMS.ORG/GIVENOW/HURRICANE
- Reformation Day of Service on Saturday, October 28 from 8am to 1 pm, Hurt Park in Atlanta. Visit Facebook for additional info.
- October 29 - Reformation Service & dinner @ 4 p.m. Please start to invite family & friends
- St Peters Lutheran in Dahlonega, Ga will have a celebration on Oct 24 (Tuesday) from 930 am to 5:30 pm. They will have two speakers who will focus on the Reformation and how it applies to the 21st century. It will include a meal, and other exciting things.